WE LOVE HEARING FROM PARENTS WHO ARE ABSOLUTELY THRILLED WITH THE KIND OF EDUCATION THEIR CHILDREN RECEIVED AT ALBAYAN SCHOOLS. WHEN YOU CHOOSE PRIVATE SCHOOL VS PUBLIC SCHOOL EDUCATION FOR YOUR KIDS, YOU DESERVE TO BE REWARDED WITH AN UNSURPASSABLE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CHILDREN. OF COURSE, WE WANT OUR STAFF AND THE KIDS TO LOVE THE SCHOOL AS WELL. HERE ARE WHAT SOME PARENTS, STAFF, AND STUDENTS APPRECIATE THE MOST ABOUT ALBAYAN SCHOOLS.
What do you like best about Albayan?
Parents love that Albayan Schools can change a child’s life for the better. Here are a few things the proud moms and dads of our students have had to say:
- After we moved from KSA, it was difficult for us to find a school for my son. He was in a bad mood from the move and wasn’t ready for a whole new life. But now he is in college, all thanks to Albayan Schools where they were able to provide the support he needed without hesitation. He was enrolled at the school for 5 consecutive years. Thank you, Albayan School staff, you have changed my boy’s world!
- I want to thank the staff at Albayan Schools for turning my daughter’s letters into real words. We are happy now. She knows how to speak English very well, and it was obvious when we went to Australia for the first time during our summer vacation. I was really happy, and I am still now. I’m proud of you teachers.
- I had to take my kids away from Albayan School for another program because we moved to the south. When my kids took the entrance exams at their new school: Wow! The excellent results were a clear testament to their good education at Albayan. This made me return to Beirut after only one year. I re-enrolled the kids at Albayan Schools because I am full of confidence in this decision for myself, my kids, and due to the excellent teachers.
- Speaking of school, my child told me: “Mom, I like it. It’s home.” Keep it up, Warriors!
Private education jobs are among the most rewarding, and this is particularly so for the lucky employees at Albayan Schools. Here are some comments from our staff:
- When I was offered the Job as an English Teacher for preschoolers, I panicked at first because I know how the school’s Head of Division follows up with the teachers. Honestly, I was afraid. Then after being engaged in this rewarding career at Albayan Schools, I really feel that it is more than a mere job. They really care. They really work. It’s a true family environment.
English Preschool Teacher, Ms. Carol
- I got married and moved to Dubai. Everything I had experienced and worked on at Albayan Schools has been important in my new school life as a math teacher in Dubai.
Math Teacher, Ms. Sara
- What makes Albayan special is not only academics but also the environment it creates for students, parents, and staff.
Head of Division, Ms. Julia
- Here, each teacher personalizes the lesson plans around each student’s learning ability, challenging those who need to be challenged and working with those who need additional assistance.
Of course, the most important words are those of our precious students. We’re so happy to hear about the things they love most at Albayan Schools.
- I like the Music period a lot. It makes me feel calm and happy.
Grade 6 student, Joelle
- The best thing I have found about school is that they listen to us when a problem occurs before making a decision.
Grade 5 student, Fadi
- I think it was a good year for me in Biology thanks to Mr. Zein.
Grade 12 student, Ibrahim
- I like the Sports period very much. I wish that we could have sports every day, and I love the teacher.
Grade 7 student, Rana