We support children to achieve the following outcomes:
- Be responsible in his/her community.
- Collaborate and connect with others.
- Concentrate (activities require repetition to gain mastery).
- Be able to sequence steps and activities.
- Have well-developed fine-motors and gross motors skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Be willing to learn new skills.
- Be independence and self-reliant.
In summary, the purpose of our educational system is to help each child develop the habits, attitudes, skills, appreciation and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative learning.