For the safety of our students, we make the following requests of all parents/guardians:
- Please do not send your child to school if they have:
- a temperature of 38C or more
- have vomited or had an episode of diarrhoea in the last 48 hours
- a new, continuous cough.
- Please do not send someone other than a child’s parent/guardian to pick them up from school unless it is unavoidable.
- Please provide a list of 3 individuals who are entitled to accompany your child at the end of the day and at their own risk in an emergency.
- Contact the administration before 12:00 if no one will be available to pick up your child. This will give us time to implement the proper procedures.